Monday, October 16, 2006

Blood Oath



Yet another post with a mordbid title. Way back, when I was still living in the fine state of Tennessee, my girlfriend (now wife) landed a role in a horror flick. It was a low budget, homegrown B movie made by some very ambitious folks at Albatross Films. The synopsis:

"A group of friends on a weekend camping trip decide to investigate a local urban legend. The trip will change the lives of everyone in the group. They will have to fight to stay alive, but will soon pray for death."

Ha! My wife and I never saw it, although we often teased our friends with the trailer.

Fast forward five years later. The movie is now having it's "world premier" at the Belcourt Theater in Nashville and has actually recieved some pretty decent press and shout outs on the web:

Nashville Scene Best Of 2006

Mondo Schlocko
The Film Asylum


I'm can't tell you how excited I am that my wife is a B movie star.

No comments: